Monday, June 22, 2009

Just what is a fandango, anyway?

So, finally have a bit of breathing room. Ok, I really don't. I'm writing this on my laptop between calls. My life feels like a fandango, whatever that is.

1 - My back, very asstackular
2 - My store, behind on customs again. I'm scaling back and closing the custom list so that I have the 3 on deck, and then I can concentrate on just stocking. I would really like to release an AI2 idea to go with my pockets.... and maybe a fitted/cover combo, not that I ever really did those.... I do have a pair of wool trainers almost done and ready for release... but that belongs on my shop blog, not this one.
3 - My marriage.... Ya.... that's a subject better left ignored. When other people are noticing that we fight all the time, but are stupid in love with each other... Ya, we need to fix it...
4 - The little one is with her dad... I'm withholding judgment until I find out what I'm going to get back...
5 - The warrant I had previously in Idaho.... It's been purged, and I didn't have to do anything. Nice. So there is NOTHING on my background check. *collective sigh of relief*

other than that.... ya... it's kinda like a high speed rush through an ice chute with an ice skate shoved up my bum.

No comments: